Thursday, May 15, 2008

Look-y What I Got...

I have a little something something to share today! My fabulously talented and super sweet friend Alex, of California Stampin', gave me this award! It was a true honor to receive it, especially coming from her! It's wonderful to know that someone thinks my blog has a purpose! I really love sharing my creativity and even more than that, I love all the wonderful friends I made though blogging! So thank you Alex! I'll display it with pride and have a fun passing it on! :)

Now for some fun...passing it on! This is going to be challenging too. There are so many great blogs and people out there that inspire and motivate me to stamp.

First, would have to be our new fantastic group of girls who make up the Design Team on Stamp Something! (You can find the links to their blogs there). All of you are wonderful individuals with crazy talent! You all give me purpose to stamp! :) It's been fun working with all of you and I look forward to many more challenges together!

Second, my friends Samantha and Tina, of Fun with Paper. Both of these girls are so generous with their comments and they always brighten my day. They just recently started a new business offering scrapping and stamping classes. They one day hope to open their very own store. Good luck girls, you deserve the best! :)

Next would have to be Desiree, of Stamp with Desiree. We recently stumbled onto one each others blogs. Boy, am I glad we did! Desiree is super creative and always has new stuff to share. I love stopping in on her and to see all the fun stuff she's posted.

Lastly, but by no means least, would have to be all of the people who have taken the time to play along in our weekly challenge. Our new challenge blog, Stamp Something, has become a success because of all of you. It's been fascinating to see all the positive response we have received and all the creative project ideas that you've all shared with us. Thank you for making our new blog a blog with purpose! Please take some time to check out all the great ideas that each participant has to share.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Great job Denise! You are terrific.

Alex said...

You deserve this, my friend - you ROCK!!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jo said...

You definitely deserve this Denise and thank you for passing it on to the Stamp Something DT...I'm very touched to receive it :)

Anonymous said...

Your blog IS definitely deserving of this award - I am so honoured that you passed it on to me too! Thanks :)