Friday, May 2, 2008

Weekend Sketch Challenge

Happy Friday!

Here's one last post for this week. It's my card for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. This was a fun layout to work with, I've been into making long cards lately.

I used the color combo of Black, Pomegranate, and Soft Sky. This was a combo from a past SCS color challenge. These colors really pop against one another. I used Embrace Life and Celebrate Everything for the stamp images. I haven't used either of these sets in a while. I also broke out my new swiss dots embossing folder, too fun!

Thanks for looking. Hope you have a great weekend. Happy Stamping!! :)

13 comments:

Just me said...

This is really pretty. I love this set.

Alex said...

This is a total WOW card Denise!! I love your take on the sketch, and the colors are just gorgeous!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, fab colours and a great image, love the embossing

Annie said...

wow! what a stunning colour combination! pretty flowers too. have a good weekend. annie x

Jo said...

Wonderful card Denise...the colour combo is fabulous and the flowers are so pretty!

Dawn♥ said...

Beautiful card and I love the colors and the stamp image! Great job using the sketch! :)

Lori said...

don't ya just love Embrace Life!! Very pretty card, love the colors and the shading!!

Lori D.

Maren said...

Very beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful!! You did an awesome job with the sketch!! TFS! :)

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

I really like this.Lovely.x

Diane said...

Love this sketch Denise! And the colors look awesome with the grey!
Great card!

Samantha Esqueda said...

Love it again- of course- you are getting better and better with every post- you are sooooo talented- I just can't even handle it :) Does this card fit in a regular letter sise envelope?

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous - great job with Beate's sketch! :)