Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Summer Days Simply Scrappin'

Happy Tuesday!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend and all the moms out there had a happy Mother's Day.



Today, I want to share some scrap pages I've been working on for a scrapbook gift.



I've used the Summer Days Simply Scrappin' Kit from Stampin' Up!. These kits make it so easy and believe me, I need easy. I'm not a scrapper! :)


If you've ever considered taking up scrapbooking, but thought it was too hard or too time consuming, a Simply Scrappin' Kit is for you! I was able to put together 10 pages in under an hour.



All the papers and accent pieces coordinate perfectly and each kit includes textured cardstock. You just need a few simple supplies and you're ready to go.





This Simply Scrappin' Kit is filled with bright and cheerful colors, really fun colors! There's also 6 sheets of flowers and other coordinating die cuts.


I chose to use this kit because the photos that will fill the pages are going to be from a tropical vacation.


Thanks for looking, hope you'll try to scrap something! Happy Scrapping!! :)



8 comments:

Lauren said...

These pages are great. The vibrant colors in the kit are wonderful together - perfect to scrap a tropical vacation :). Great work Denise!

Alex said...

totally cute - I love the colors in this ket! Not a scrapper....whatever!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Erin... said...

Great job with these pages Denise. Love the colors in this kit and what you did with them!Once you start scrapping it's hard to stop!!

Anonymous said...

Very nice job with the SSK! :)

Lynn said...

Nice pages!!! Perfect for photos from a tropical vacation!

Dawn♥ said...

OH just look at those lovely pages! I'm totally lovin the colors and design! ROCK good my friend!

Jo said...

Great layouts Denise....they look so fresh and bright. The kit sounds fantastic!

Heather said...

Great pages. Thanks for sharing!!