Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Mail!

Happy Monday!

Hope everyone had a good weekend. The weather was beautiful here. We got lots of yard work done. Not all that fun, but it looks nice!

I wanted to share a few birthday cards I received from some of my super talented stamping friends. Last week was a fun mail week!

This first card is from Cindy, one of my SBS sisters. Thanks so much for thinking of me Cindy! I love the card. The ribbon is a neat idea as a layer and the flower "pop" against it!




This next card is from Erin. We've been friends since college and now we're stamping buddies.

This card is so fun! I love the bright cheery papers and that sassy Bella. Now if only I were that sassy! Thanks for thinking of me Erin!






Now, this card is from my oldest and dearest friend Janna. We've been friends for what seems like our whole lives! I'd be lost without her! I wish that she had a blog so you could all see her fabulous work, but she doesn't. I keep telling her to get one though!

I love the color combo and the layout she used for this card. The "H" is very fun too! She told me she got the supplies from a card kit in a magazine, but I'm sure that she didn't use the sample they had for inspiration. Janna loves coming up with everything all on her own. Love that about her stamping style! Thanks for the beautiful card Janna!

This last card and super fab gift is from Jo. Jo and I found each other through blogging and even though we've never actually met one another, I still feel like we are great friends. I love our email chats and sharing our artwork.

Thank you so much Jo for this beautiful card and the start of my Magnolia collection. Aren't they cute!

I love the simple colors, the red and white really go nicely together. I never think to make cards with just two colors, I think I need to try that! The embossing is beautiful and adds nice texture. And that image, well, it's just the sweetest! Thank you for the birthday wishes Jo, I'm going to have fun with those stamps! :)

5 comments:

Teresa said...

WOW great mail!

Becky Carafa said...

You got some great happy mail!

Anonymous said...

Well isn't everything just DARLING!! :) I just love it all!! I know you deserve it all!!

Alex said...

Wonderful happy mail Denise, so fun! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Jo said...

So glad you liked it and it's the first of many Magnolias!!