Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #31

Here's my card for this past weekend's sketch challenge over on Beate's Blog. I like how the card turned out, just not sure about the sentiment. I couldn't get anything to work the way I wanted it to. I think I may end up ripping that oval off all together!

Recipe:
Stamps: Embrace Life, Warm Words
Cardstock: Kraft, Blue Bayou, Soft Sky, and White.
Ink: River Rock, Wasabi, Sky, and Bayou
Accessories: Paper piercer, oval punch, build a brad, hodgepodge, blender pens, glitter

4 comments:

Jo said...

This is beautiful....very elegant!

Anonymous said...

Denise, I think it looks gorgeous!
Hugs and smiles

Sandy said...

Wow lovely, simply and elegant creation. Fantastic work.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Cassie said...

I like it! Like the stitching. I always want to do that but never remember to!