Friday, January 25, 2008

Beate's Weekend Sketch Challenge #32

Happy Friday Everyone!

This is a card I made for Beate's weekend sketch challenge. I was very excited to see it posted today. I needed a little inspiration to get out the stamps and be creative!

This is my first time using the stamp set Priceless from Stampin' Up!. I just love it! I also wanted to use some of my new glitter, so I went with this blue theme.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend. If you're feeling the urge to stamp, surf around the blog scene and try some of the great challenges that are out there. Have fun!

Recipe: Stamps: Priceless, Warm Words Cardstock: Black, Brocade Blue, Night of Navy, White Ink: Brocade and Navy Accessories: Paper piercer, oval punches, fine cosmo glitter, ribbon, distressing tool, brads, 1/4" circle punch, rhinestone brad.

22 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card Denise...I love the colours. Have a great weekend yourself!

beate said...

Beautiful card! I love Priceless. It's such a versatile set!
Thanks so much for participating in the challenge. Hugs and smiles

Glitter Monkey said...

This is just gorgeous. Those butterflies are too cute! Love that colour too! Lol x

Sadie B said...

This is wonderful, the detail is brilliant & i adore the colours

kathy said...

Beautiful card. You did a great job on the sketch

Stampin' Heather said...

Your butterflies are fabulous. I also love the distressing!!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the glittery butterflies

Ema said...

Oh, I like all that bling!

Cassie said...

Such pretty butterflies - love the 3D effect!

Lori said...

So pretty! I love the colors you chose and how you did the butterflies.

Teresa said...

What a Beautiful Card!

Stempelchaotin said...

Wow this is brilliant. Love this work and card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Vicki (SCS basement stamper) said...

This is gorgeous!! I love the blue colors with the ditrssed look! Great layout and design!! TFS!! :)

CindyB said...

Very, very pretty! I love that glitter, it's gorgeous on the butterflies.

Maren said...

Gorgeous!!

Trina said...

Found you on the blog roll! This is a very cute card nice touch with the glitter! Can't wait to see more!

Lynn said...

Beautiful! Love all the details and glitter!

Melanie S said...

Wowzers! This is beautiful.

Just me said...

So pretty and soft.

ink'n'rubba said...

love this card, it is a stunner!

Stampin' Colleen said...

All SU! blog roll member... oh, oh, oh... this is a BEAUTIFUL card!!! I love the Priceless set and now I have the urge to get it out again! THANKS!

Erin said...

looove this!! amazing!