Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Whimsical Wednesday Challenge - week 5

Happy Wednesday!

I recently received all my new Stampin' Up! goodies, which I've been having loads of fun using. I love everything of course, but my new favorites are all the fun glitters, the pretties kit, the bead duos, and the sticky cuts letters. So I thought for this week, we should have an all that sparkles, shimmers, and shines challenge! Let's dig out the heat guns and the crystal effects and all our bling and make a project that dazzles!

Be sure to leave a link to your creation in a comment on this post. Let's BLING it on!

Here's my shimmering creation, sorry I'm a little late with posting! I actually made this card for a swap I'm doing with Erin. If you'd like to join the swap, check out this thread on SCS. It is a demo only swap though.

Recipe: Stamps: To Have and To Hold Cardstock: Black, White, Elegant Eggplant Ink: Eggplant, White Stazon, Pale Plum Marker Accessories: Acetate, ribbon, crop-a-dile, Iridescent Ice EP, Versa marker, rhinestone brad

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, love the shimmer

April Hall said...

Love the card!

Unknown said...

What a lovely card. Stunning image. Love what you've done with it. Lol x

Teresa said...

What A beautiful Stamp! I love what you did with the card!

Marlou McAlees said...

this is really beautiful :)

Sandy said...

Wow this is really elegant. Fabulous card.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Jo said...

This is so elegant!

Anonymous said...

WOWZER!! Look at that glittery dress!! This is darling!!TFS!

Debbi said...

Love all the shimmer!! Great card!

Erin... said...

can't wait to see this IRL, its beautiful! love her bling!