Thursday, January 10, 2008

Punch Storage

In a recent post I told you about how my husband made me some storage this past weekend for my punches. Well, Teresa commented and was curious how it was done, so I thought I would share a couple photos of the way my punches are stored now.



I only have a closet for my stamp supplies, but it works great. A while back, my husband built a storage unit to fit the closet. Up until then, my stuff was a mess! Everything was in piles or in toolboxes, not very convenient at all!


I had read a thread on SCS one day about the different ways people store their supplies and someone mentioned storing punches on curtain rods. Because my storage area is made from wood, it was easy for my husband to add a few dowels to hang the punches on. They fit perfectly and he can just add more dowels when I need more punch storage! I hope this storage tip has helped! Happy Stamping! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...this is soo cool!! Love your punch rack! You lucky gal!! :)

Teresa said...

Great Idea if you have a small space love getting ideas for my space too! Now we need to figure out those ones that dont have Handles LOL Thanks really neat Idea

April Hall said...

Great idea! I have mine all thrown in a drawer, I need to come up with something better!

Deborah said...

Great storage and punch holder! My huge MArvy collection are in a basket. LOL! Deb

Fiona said...

Wow - you must be such a tidy person - I only have one SU punch! LOL!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Brilliant & so affordable. Thanks for sharing it! :O)