Friday, January 18, 2008

January Stamp Club Project

Hi All,

This is one of the projects we made at my monthly stamp club last night. Seeing as January's Stampin' Up! Promotion is the Valentine's Day Bundle, we made a card with a matching candy treat bag. I just love this Happy Heart Day set, it's super cute!

Recipe: Cardstock: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, and Very Vanilla Ink: Rose Red, Regal Rose, Pretty in Pink, Basic Gray Accessories: oval punch, brads, dew drop beads, eyelets, crystal effects, tag punches, hemp twine, wide grosgrain ribbon and candy

11 comments:

Heather said...

What great club projects.

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, that little mouse is so cute

Jo said...

This is so gorgeous...I just love these stamps!

Erin... said...

Great project, love those dew drops!!!

Heather Huggins said...

Great project. I keepimg seeing all these cute ideas for this stamp set. I might have to go ahead and get it.

Sandy said...

This is a wonderful creation. Love this pieces.

Hugs
Sister Sandy

Maren said...

Wonderful projects! Showcases such an adorable set!

Dawn♥ said...

Love the image and the design of your card!

Anonymous said...

Oh what an adorable project!! So cute!! :)

Annie said...

great projects - and I do like the sweetie bag!

Lynn said...

Adorable card! I've been having so much fun with this set...I can tell you have been too!