Thursday, January 17, 2008

You Make My Day Award


I received the You Make My Day award from Erin yesterday and then today, I saw in a comment on my blog, that Teresa nominated me as well. Thanks ladies! Please check out their blogs, they are both very creative!

Now my You Make My Day Award nominations! To all my SBS3 sisters. Thanks for visiting my blog and for the wonderful comments you all take the time to leave on my posts. To Cassie, it made my day to see the card I sent her posted on her blog. She also said some really lovely things about me. To Erin, who is a great upline and super friend! And to Krystie Lee, although I don't know her personally, I love to visit her blog. She is very talented and funny to boot!

2 comments:

Teresa said...

I love that we take time to see each others blogs. SOme times it's once a week but If I can I try to everyday but some times there is just not enough time in a day.

Krystie Lee said...

Wow, thanks so much!!!