Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I've Been Tagged...Here Goes

I was tagged by my Blogging Sister Cassie - Here's her blog, check it out!

This is called the middle name game. Here are the rules...
1. You must post the rules before you give your answers.
2. You must list one fact about yourself for each letter of your middle name. Each fact must begin with that letter. If you don't have a middle name, just use your maiden name.
3. After you've been tagged, you need to update your blog with your middle name and answers.
4. At the end of your post, you need to tag one person for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave them a comment telling them they've been tagged & need to read your blog for the details.)

Well, here goes...
My middle name is Michelle. Funny, I never really even think about my middle name, do you?

M - Mom to two busy busy children, ages 4 and 2
I - Inky fingers, most of the time anyways!
C - Caring
H - Happy
E - Ex- elementary school teacher
L - Love to stamp
L - Live in NH
E - Exhausted at the end of the day

Now to tag 8 people, my that's a lot! If you've already been tagged, I apologize!
Erin, Elaine, Lynn W, Katie, April, Jo, Jana, and Andrea

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Thanks for the tag.

Jo said...

Thanks Denise...it really does take some thinking about doesn't it!!

Just me said...

Great job and neat facts.

Cassie said...

I'm glad you played - it's nice to know more about you!