Wednesday, January 30, 2008

New Stampin' Up! Bloggers Group

Happy Tuesday,

I've been out surfing the blog scene today looking for new and fresh ideas to share with my Stampin' Up! customers and friends. I've come across many, many, many, crafty and creative blogs. There are really lots and lots of truly talented people out there. Sometimes though, it's hard to find what we are looking for, not to mention hard to list all these great places on our own blogroll.

So, I've created a new blog to host a list of links to other bloggers that use primarily all Stampin' Up! products. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE to see all the other fantastic products and ideas that are out there, but as a demo for Stampin' Up!, it's nice to come across blogs that use the same products that I demonstrate to my customers. It's often difficult to come up with new ideas for workshops, things that will impress and keep our customers wanting more! I need help sometimes, I need inspiration!

So, if your a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator or just a fan of Stampin' Up! and you would like a resource for quick and easy access to other Stampin' Up! bloggers, please visit my new site, Lovin' Stampin' Up! and leave a comment to have your blog or site added to the blogroll!

If you would like to help organize this site or have any feedback, please contact me!

Happy Stamping!

No comments: