Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Simple Charlotte

Hello! Happy Wednesday!

Can you believe the week is already half over! I had planned to stamp all afternoon yesterday, but unfortunately that didn't happen, maybe today! Hope you're having a nice week!

I created this simple card, well for me it's simple. I tried to do the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge which was no embellishments, yeah right! Let's face it, I can not do that! So this is what I came up with instead...

I used Charlotte and colored her with Copics and gave her some highlights with a gel pen. Then I used the sketch from Sketch Saturday and some BG Euphoria papers. I really think these papers are great with these fun Kraftin' Kimmie images. I've embellished with pearls, ribbon, and some flowers.

This card also fits the challenges at:
Creative Card Crew and Simon Says Stamp: Punch It

Thanks for dropping by today, hope you have a fabulous day! Happy stamping! :)

10 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW So much Fun Denise!!!! SUPER CUTE!

Deb said...

Fabulous card, how funny that you just had to add embellis, must admit I probably won't be able to do that challenge either! have a great day! hugs Debx

CraftyC said...

Its gorgeous Denise, a great card!
Clairex

Stampin Mindy said...

This is so cute, I just got this stamp I cannot wait to ink it up! Love the papers and your beautiful coloring.

raindropecho said...

This is great, Denise! lol, I just did the Kraftin' Kimmie challenge with no embellishments, and let me tell ya, it was so hard to leave my card the way it was! Anywho, wonderful card :D

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card Denise! I love it!!

Alex said...

Fun, cute card Denise, glad you got to do a little stamping!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Crissy Armstrong said...

This image is so fun! What a super cute card Denise!

Martine said...

This is beautiful sweetie, i love this image from Kraftin Kimmie,one of my faves :), you have coloured her wonderfully hun and your layout and papers are gorgeous, I know what you mean about not being able to have embellies,that woule be a big no no for me, i cant make a card without dressing it up, it just doesnt look finished to me if it doesnt have some embellies on it



xx

Martine

SemSee said...

Oh, this is gorgeous Denise!! Charlotte is one of my fave KK stamps, and you have coloured so beautifully! Even though you didn't want to add any, I think your embellies look perfect!! It seems really weird to say this but ... thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday...LOL! Hugs, Simonne x