Thursday, January 14, 2010

Sweet and Shabby

Hi there!

Hope you're having a nice day. It's a bit warmer here than it's been in a while. Not that I want to head outside or anything but much nicer than the temps we've been having. Hope all is well where you are!

I made this card today and fit it to some challenges. I got this sweet Belles n' Whistles stamp from my friend Janna for Christmas and have been wanting to ink her up. She's adorable and reminds me of my own little one.

I've colored her with Copics and added a bit of highlighting with a white gel pen. She's been colored in pinks and grays to fit the challenge at Cute Card Thursday. I then used the sketch from Truly Scrumptious and the challenge of Shabby Chic at Simon Says Stamp to make the card. I've embellished with flowers and roses. And, because my image is new, this card also fits at Charisma Cardz to use anything new.

Thanks for dropping by today, back to work I go! Hope you have a fabulous afternoon. Happy Stamping! :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh she IS so adorable Denise! Love your pretty colors and your distressing looks wonderful!! TFS! HUGS

Allison said...

sweet new stamp, cute card
Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
AllisonX

Deb said...

gorgeous card, that image is adorable and love the colours, thanks so much for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week, hugs Debx

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise-Lynn,i love your image and papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Crystal said...

Hi Denise oh my goodness this is soooo SWEET!!!! I LOVE the pink and that image is darling and your coloring WOW WOW WOW!!!! Another fabby card girl!!!!

Tasha said...

Wow what a fantastic card love the layout and beautiful colours. What a great stamp too
thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
love tasha xx

Sandie said...

LOVE IT!! That image is soooo sweet and the paperw are so pretty. How cute is the teddy bear charm!!

Kim Dellow said...

Ahh so sweet, lovely card. Kim

Jo Nevill said...

Gorgeous card, gorgeous image.

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Jo and the Simon Says Challenge DT x

Diane said...

Awwwww!!! Such a cutie!!!!

Leanne said...

This is beautiful!

Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Sally said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

Heather said...

Gorgeous card Denise, such pretty colours and papers, love that cute image and stunning details.
Thanks so much for playing along with us at TS.
hugs Heather xx