Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Baby Joy

Happy Tuesday All!

This is going to be a very quick post as I'm in the middle of making dinner and we all know what happens when we aren't watching the dinner cook! LOL!

I whipped up this card this afternoon for the Paper Take Weekly sketch challenge. It's a fun sketch that will work well with many images and can easily be flipped and rotated. I know I'll be using it again too.

This image is another of Mo's from Mo's Digital Pencil. I think he's such a sweet little baby. He's been colored with Copics and highlighted with a gel pen and I also added some glittery touches to the water ripples. For anyone who's been having trouble with smearing ink and digi images, try running a versamark pen over the ink lines and then heat set. I had no trouble this time! Success!

I kept this card fairly simple with just a little ribbon, some brads and picture tabs, and a metal sentiment. Thanks for popping on by today. Hope to have more time for blogging and crafting tomorrow. Happy stamping! :)

13 comments:

Laura Kirste Campbell said...

Adorable, Denise! Perfect color choices!

Alex said...

That is adorable Denise - I totally love that little image!! I really hope you did NOT burn dinner, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Francesca said...

lovely card , such a sweet image

Hugs
Francesca

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Denise!! Love the bright paddling pool. Oh how I wish the dinner would cook itself!! Lol Lynn ♥

Juls said...

very cute! Love how you have used the ribbon and the metal embelishement!

cats whiskers said...

Morning Sweetie this is just stunning I love the image and the fabulous colour scheme, you have done Mo's wonderful drawing real justice.
Hugs Jacqui x

Elaine said...

I love this Denise! Fab colours.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Denise-Lynn,i love the image and papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

Super sweet creation Denise!! I love the colors on this and love that metal embellie on there!! HUGS

Erin... said...

Adorable and beautifully colored!!!! Love this liitle guy!

Mina said...

isnt he just gorgeous to colour Denise and you have coloured him beautifully
Mina xxx

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Love the use of the new sentiments! Fab card! Cute image too!

Bev said...

Absolutely adorable! Love the bright fun colours Denise, so sweet x