Thursday, August 13, 2009

A New Stamp and Challenges

Hi There!

Hope you are having a great Thursday! I have some house cleaning to do and errands to run, but it's a gray day out there so a good day for chores. I hope to get some stamping in later too!

I have a card to share today that I created for a couple challenges and I also used some new rubber! I decided to buy myself one of the new Elisabeth Bell stamps available at SCACD. Her name is Susan and she's very sweet and fun to color! And SCACD has wonderful service and they're fast too!

This image has been colored with Copics, which I'm sure I don't need to tell you. I always color with Copics. LOL! I also highlighted with a white gel pen. The papers are SU! cardstock in Crushed Curry and Razzleberry Red with a some Regal Rose and Taken with Teal. The printed paper is BasicGrey Lemonade, which I love! That paper pack is my favorite! I found the sketch at A Spoon Full of Sugar. The colors are similar to the Copic Colour Challenge color combo and this also fits the A is for Anything Goes challenge at ABC Challenge.

Thanks for popping by today. I'm off to do my chores now, hope you have a more exciting day planned! Happy stamping! :)

15 comments:

Stressed Stamper said...

Beautiful - love the papers and layout. Thanks for joining in the Copic Colour Challenge

Sarah

Debbie said...

this is Gorgeous Denise,Thanks for playing along with us at ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

Elaine said...

Fabulous, Denise!

Thank you for playing along with the Copic Colour Challenge! :)

Juls said...

Very cute! Love the paper you have used, and all the finishing touches!!

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Denise-Lynn,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Erin... said...

love it Denise!!! great colors and i love those embellies!!! i have the same day planned...clean-ups!!!

sukes7 said...

gorgeous card Denise, lovely colours and your design is brilliant luv sue x

Helen said...

Fab card - love the colours!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
Helen x

JazzyH said...

Great card!

Ann said...

Wow, this is gorgeous! I love the colors!

Michele Roos said...

Such a pretty card Denise. Love the image you've used and the colouring also. Hugs Michele x

Anonymous said...

Denise, this is really gorgeous hun!! I just love these images and you've colored her just perfect!! HUGS

Lynn said...

What a sweet image! Beautiful card!

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours and the image is fab! Jillix

Anonymous said...

so pretty, Great card
Thanks for joining in the CCC.
Hope to see you next week

Shell x