Monday, August 3, 2009

Friendship

Hi All!

Well, another Monday almost over. I can't believe how late I am with this post. It's been a crazy day too. Oh and I have a little tip to share....NEVER cook and stamp! Well, that is unless you like burnt on food on your cookware! Not a good thing!

I'm going to make this quick as I have dishes to clean up, more than usual unfortunately and my hubby needs the computer. I just wanted to be able to share my card for this week's Whimsy Challenge which is friendship! A perfect challenge I think considering all the new friends we are making at Whimsy this week with our new Design Team members.

I used my Whimsy Monkey and colored him with Copics and highlighted with some glitter gel pens. The sketch is from Friday Sketchers and the colors are from this week's SPCC color challenge which Whimsy happens to be sponsoring! I hope you'll head over there and play along, you just might win a new Whimsy Alligator stamp!

Thanks for stopping by, I hope to have some time for visiting you all tomorrow! Have a great night and happy stamping! :)

Oh and what do you think of my new watermark? The fabulously talented and super nice Ann of Raindrop Echo Designs was kind enough to create it for me. I LOVE it Ann, thank you! :)

22 comments:

Susan said...

Oh, your card is sooo cute! The details are wonderful, and the monkey is delightful!

Stephanie said...

Oh...I love this card! The monkey is so cute! Great job with the SPCC colors. Thanks for sponsoring this week!

Alex said...

This is a darling card Denise, I just love that monkey!! Sorry to hear about the dishes...boy, have I been there!! I miss you all at Whimsy, and hope now that I am back to regular blogging and stamping that I can stop by and see what is going on! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

savvy teaching tips said...

TOoooo cute - I love that monkey./

raindropecho said...

You made him look SOOO adorable! How cute is that bow with charm and twine. Great job on this, Denise. And you're welcome, I'm glad it's working for you!
- Ann

Emily said...

Yay for that monkey stamp! Thanks for playing along with us...so cute!

Emily-SP Diva

Desire Fourie said...

Cute little monkey. Its definitely a girl with all those beautiful pink colours.
Hugs
Desire

Rach said...

what a great card Denise, fab monkey image. hugs rachxx

Juls said...

soooo cute! what a great card!

Jenni said...

Love your card and the monkey image is so cute!
Jenni x

JazzyH said...

So cute! Thanks for the advice on cooking and stamping.

cats whiskers said...

Oh Hun I just love this sweet card, so beautifully coloured and great colour scheme, that monkey is just so funny
Hugs Jacqui x

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Anonymous said...

TEE!! You busy girl you!! ;) I love your darling card Denise!! Fun colors with the monkey and lovely details!!

Daniella said...

OOOHHH! Love the colored monkey with the copics!!
Thanks for playing with us this week, and thanks to whimsy for sponsoring!!

Sabriena Satchwell said...

Amazing work with the colours! That monkey is ADORABLE!!!!

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Very cute...love the colors! And YAY on the watermark!

Anonymous said...

Great job on this week's colors. That monkey stamp is so cute!!

Thanks for joining us at SPCC!

Melisa-SP Diva

~kelly marie~ said...

This card is so cute! I just love that monkey!!

heidi said...

Love that monkey!! So glad to have found Whimsy stamps. They're wonderful!

Heidi SP Diva

suzARTe said...

this card is super cute, I love everything about it, makes me feel happy

Craftastic Life said...

Too Cute! I love the little bell!