Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Paper Maniac DT Card and News

Hi all!

Hope you are having a great Tuesday! It's been another scorcher here today and we are hiding out in the A/C. The kids played in their pool earlier, but it's just too hot out now. I used my indoor time to create! I'm hoping to do a little more too.

Today, I have a card to share that I made for some Paper Maniac DT work. I used a fun stamp and sentiment from the cute August Unity Stamp Kit, only available through Unity retailers. Paper Maniac carries these fun kits and you can order them now! For details about these versatile kits, click HERE.

I was in the mood for pinks and browns so I went with some old Stampin' Up! papers and then added a simple strip of ribbon and my image. I framed the image with Nesties and the added the sentiment above the image.

If you enjoy Unity stamps, you should check out Paper Maniac's auto ship option. If you sign up for this program, each month you will receive your kit automatically and you will save 20% off the price of the kit! Pretty cool huh!

The Paper Maniac online shop will celebrate it's grand opening on September 1st! Stay tuned for more details!

Happy Stamping! :)

7 comments:

Rach said...

such a sweet card Denise, fabby papers and that sentiment is awesome....
I refil my markers it is more economical that way..
hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

How sweet Denise! That image is adorable!! :) The papers look fabulous with it too!! congrats on your news hun!! HUGS

Juls said...

great card! very clever love the sentiment you have used! It works so well!

Desire Fourie said...

Lovely colours and what an apt sentiment to go with the image.
Hugs
Desire

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Denise-Lynn.

Hugs Riet.x

Erin... said...

cute Denise!!! this is my fav color combo adn I Love that paper!! cute sentiment too!

Bev said...

Brill card sweetie, love the colour combo and cute sentiment x