Thursday, April 3, 2008

Bella and Gina K

Happy Thursday!

Today is my day to play with non Stampin' Up! images. I have received so many great images from my blogging buddies, so I'm hoping to use some of them each week.

This first one is a Bella, not sure which one, but I know if I had a tub like that I'd be lounging in the bath all the time! Ahhh! I received this image from my friend Jo. This Bella is just so much fun, thanks Jo.


I used crystal effects, glitter, and dew drops to create my bubble bath. The colors for the cardstock are Bashful Blue, Soft Sky, and White. The ribbons are grosgrain Bashful and Celery.


This next card was made using my new Gina K stamp set, Just So Hippy. I love this giraffe, she's so cute. I chose to use this red, white, and black color combo because I wanted to use some new DSP and a piece of striped grosgrain ribbon which I received from a PIF blog candy. I don't typically use red, but I did here because of the heart shaped spots on the giraffe.

Hope you're all having a good week. Tomorrow is Friday, Yay! Happy Stamping! :)

12 comments:

Cassie said...

love the dimension on your bella's bubbles!

Teresa said...

Denise that bath tub card is so cute! I love the babbles too, very cute! I will remember those when I scrap Caleb's tub pictures, thanks for the Idea! The new house has a jet tub I am so happy to be able to take a bath! LOL this house only has a shower
Have a good Weekend!

blah said...

Both cards are super cute and I love how you did the bubbles in Bella's tub!!!!!!

Lauren said...

WOW! These are fabulous. Love the bubbles in the tub.

Diane said...

Both cards are super!!!
Love the effect of your bublles!!!

Lynn said...

These are so cute! Love the bubbles!

LuvCraftn said...

I love both of these cards. That bathtub looks wonderful, and the giraffe is adorable!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

Jo said...

Fantastic cards as usual Denise and I love the colours you have used on each. I think the Bella is called Bubblebella!!

LeAnne said...

These are adorable---love the bubbles especially!!
LeAnne

Erin... said...

Amazing!!!! I;m soo in love with that little giraffe!!! Love the bubbles did I say amazing yet?? and your coloring on the towel is super!!!!

Samantha Esqueda said...

wow- YOU HAVE BEEN A BUSY STAMPER!!! I love what you did with those little glass beads. I have some (from a sweetie :) Now I just need some of those adorable stamped images of the chick in the tub- hint- hint!

Heather Huggins said...

Oh... These are both great. I love the dew drop idea for the bubbles.