Monday, April 28, 2008

Color Challenge

Happy Monday!

So, we're having a rainy day here, the perfect kind of day for stamping!

Recently, my SBS3 sister Cindy, asked me to help with samples for her monthly blog challenge. She posts a new challenge on the last Tuesday of each month and this month's challenge is to use a color that you rarely or even never use.

I'm posting my card early so that Cindy can have the link to it. Cindy's challenge will be posted in the morning tomorrow.

I chose Taken with Teal as my challenge color. I don't think I have ever used this color cardstock on a card and so I didn't want to make the entire card Teal, I only used it as an accent. I think it really pops against the Night of Navy and those felt flowers. I just might be tempted to use it again sometime.

I hope you'll take a look at Cindy's blog and participate in the challenge. Have fun and happy stamping!! :)

Recipe: Stamps: Pun Fun, All Holidays Cardstock: Taken with Teal, Night of Navy, Watercolor paper Ink: Basic Gray, Wild Wasabi, Rose Red Accessories: Brads, Felt Flowers, Paper Piercing, Ribbon.

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love the colours and the super cute stamp

Anonymous said...

I love your adorable card, Denise! That skunk is super cute with the felt Flower Fusion and I really like teal with navy. Thanks for taking part in the challenge.

Lauren said...

This is super cute. The colors are amazing together - great job!

Erin... said...

Great job with the challenge Denise!! Thise flowers look so bright and pretty and match the little skunk too!! very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Hey Denise - I LOVE your card! I happen to like Taken with Teal and I think you did an excellent job with it on this card! The colors you chose are perfect! I love the layout, too! Guess what? I don't think I've ever used Night of Navy! LOL! Have a good one! Jackie

Teresa said...

The colors look great together, Good job on the card!

Jo said...

This is so cute Denise. Love the colours you've chosen....teal is my favourite colour at the moment! and that image is gorgeous. Love it!