Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Tart or Tangy

Are you tart and tangy? I know I am! I didn't think I needed to have the set, but then I started to see fabulous samples using it, so I knew it was a must have. It's great for making cute and simple cards. It's such a cheerful set.


Both of these samples use Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi and Real Red cardstock. I used some punches to make quick embellishments. The sentiment is from Pun Fun, it works great with this stamp set. For a little bling, I used stickles on the top of the strawberry and on the cherries.


Happy Stamping! :)

7 comments:

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

Lovely cards.Love those strawberries.x

Erin... said...

Soo summery!! love the added shimmer to the berries...they look super!

Alex said...

Love both of these Denise - so summery and fresh!! I love this set, it is my fave right now!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Samantha Esqueda said...

I am soooo tart and tangy!!!! Tina is buying this for me for my birthday!!! Yipee!!!

Jo said...

These are great. Love the colour combo.....they're so fresh looking :)

Unknown said...

These are too cute!!! I love this stamp set and can't wait to get mine opened and use it.

Anonymous said...

Love the cards - especially the strawberry one! It looks so fresh and juicy! I really like how you have taken a spotlight approach on that card - very nice.

www.stampwithdesiree.typepad.com