Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

Today is my husband's birthday, so my kids and I made him a couple birthday cards. Happy Birthday Daddy!



This is the card I made using a layout, which I CASEd from my SBS sister Lynn, of LW Designs. Check out her blog, she makes gorgeous things! I don't have a lot of manly stamps, so I went with my For Father set. Perfect for daddy!




These are the cards the kids made. I helped with the assembly of course but they chose the stamps and did the coloring. My son, who's four, made the rocket ship card. This is probably one of the best coloring jobs he's ever done. He really took his time. My daughter, who's two, made the purple card. She loves to use her crayons. My little stampers in the making! :)



Have a great Tuesday, happy stamping!! :)

8 comments:

Teresa said...

How cute are those!!! They did a good job, and so did Mom!

Alex said...

They are all fabulous Denise - the kids did a great job, and your card is gorgeous!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

those cards are all just sweet. I really liked yours but when I got to the kids, I LOVED theirs, sorry Denise

Jo said...

You've got two talented kids Denise....they obviously take after their Mummy!! Your card is fabulous too...love the layout you've used. Hope Kevin had a good birthday!

Anonymous said...

Love the card you made!! Love this set!! And the cards from the kids are fantasic!! Such talent as their mom!! :) TFS!!

Samantha Esqueda said...

How absolutely adorabe- H- B-day to your hubby! :)

Erin... said...

Too cute!! the kiddos did a great job!! Happy B-day to Kevin!!!

Anonymous said...

Fun - they are definitely keepers! ...the cards I mean - OH! The kids too! :) LOL