Friday, April 11, 2008

A Couple Tildas

Ok, so I know it's not Thursday, but I had to post a couple non Stampin' Up! projects for this week. I've got to get in my rubber-dultery!

This first card was made using a Tilda image I received from Jo or Annie. Sorry girls, I don't remember who, as I've put all my Magnolias together. If you like Tilda, check out both of these ladies' blogs! They always have super cute Tilda cards and ATCs posted.

The cardstock and paper are all Stampin' Up! colors; Bashful Blue, Pumpkin Pie, Summer Sun, and Summer Picnic DSP. I just love these "summery" colors and this image works perfectly with them. I colored the image with my Stampin' Write Markers. The grass was doodled with a black journal marker. I stamped the sentiment from Warm Words and used my oval punches. The final touch was to add Stickles to Tilda's wings.


This next card is my first ever ATC (artist trading card) that I made for the challenge on Tilda and Friends ATC challenge blog. The challenge was "Cooking it Up!" You needed to follow the recipe using a Magnolia image and 1 bow, 2 flowers, 3 colors, and 4 brads or gems.

I chose this image because of the flowers that Tilda is holding, I know there are more than 2 but it was all I had with flowers. Then I added 3 blue brads, and 1 bow with a rhinestone brad. The colors are Bashful Blue and Summer Picnic DSP. I colored Tilda with my markers again and added Stickles to her wings. Her toes are a touch green as she was standing in grass, but I had to cut it off to make it fit the ATC size. Oops! This image was also one I received from Jo or Annie.

Hope you all have a great Friday. Happy Stamping!! :)

8 comments:

Alex said...

These are stinkin' adorable Denise - I love that sweet little image of her and the inner tube, too cute!! Your coloring rocks, girl! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

Very great work ! I love your ATC, the colors and the stamp ! So pretty !

Jo said...

Brilliant card and ATC Denise....so glad you had chance to join in the challenge! Haven't done mine yet as I'm way behind!!

Sandy said...

Oh how lovely. Supercute creations. Love it.

Annie said...

I love how you cooked up the recipe with us this week! and your beautiful card too - and as both the Tilda's you used are on my wish list it must have been Jo! annie x

Andrea, said...

Fab card and ATC, I love how you have used the recipe

Heather Huggins said...

These are both really cute!! I'm thinking I might try the ATC challenge to even though I've never done one before either.

LuvCraftn said...

These cards are adorable!! The little girl is sweet!! Love it!