Sunday, April 20, 2008

Double Slider Card


Happy Sunday! Hope you all had an enjoyable weekend. I just wanted to make a quick post of my first ever double slider card. This was a fun card to make but I still need some practice. My card isn't perfect, the second slider doesn't "hide" enough in the hidden position. I do like the style though and I think I'll be doing one of these for my stamp club tomorrow night. If you would like to make your own double slider card, you can click this LINK and follow the great tutorial on SCS. You could also modify this design for just one slider. Thanks for looking. Happy Stamping!! :)

9 comments:

Heather said...

Great double slider. I need to try one of these.

Lauren said...

This is super cute! It's so cheerful and colorful.

Erin... said...

great minds!! i was working on a double slider this weekend for a b-day invite. it was not as cute as this though. I love your mushroom!! so fun!!

Alex said...

totally cute, I love it Denise!!! That is one of my fave sets, and you made it look soooo adorable!!

Hey, are you in for the swap...see my blog!!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Anonymous said...

I love this card! This is one of my favourite cute sets, and I think you did a great job (even if the mechanics didn't work out exactly as you had hoped) - the second try almost always turns out better, right? :) I like the dots on the froggy - did you paper piece him, or just add the dots?

www.stampwithdesiree.typepad.com

elibeegifts.co.uk said...

I love this.The images you have used are great.x

Jo said...

Fabulous card Denise and thanks for the link to the tutorial. Must really get on and use this set!

Andrea, said...

Wow this is fantastic, what a great card and I love those cute images

Sandi Berg said...

What a great double slider! I haven't been brave enough to try that yet!